~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

~ It might be late but WTH.. Happy Chinese New Year!!! ~
Saturday, February 5, 2011 | 4:12 PM | 0 Harimau Comel
Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends ;)~

I'm hoping that this Rabbit Year (is it??) will bring joyful to all of you.. As well as wealthy and good luck! :P~

This year, i got no invitation to go to their house.. And its ok by me because i know some of them at overseas, studying ;)~

So best of luck to ya'll!~

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome