~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

~ Warehouse is OVER ~
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | 1:01 AM | 0 Harimau Comel
After 13 days of hard work, and also soar throat because of Happy Hour.. Finally, my brand, AKEMI, has officially closed yesterday..~

But that doesn't mean that the company is closed down, oh no.. What i meant was, the warehouse sales.. Hahaha.. I gotta say, it felt good to work with all of the promoters,promoting our selling items.. ;)~

Today, it's gonna be hard day because we're gonna start packing up our stuff and return it.. But we had to do it as fast as we could, because other brands will come to the warehouse site to start selling their stuffs..~

And i have to say i had a wonderful time selling and become DJ/MC during the warehouse sales.. ahahaha =))~

Thx to DJ Azmir for letting me becoming your co-MC ;)~

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome