~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

~ Reminder for all Malaysian ~
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 1:48 AM | 0 Harimau Comel
To all my friends.. Remember.. This weekend.. Malaysia is going to face Indonesia for the 1st leg of Final AFF Suzuki Cup.. In other words.. We're in final..!!~

For those who wants to support, I urge you guys to go buy ticket ASAP cuz i believe the ticket will be sold out soon!!~

Support our country!!~

Support our football!!~

LET THEM HEAR US!!! SEE OUR PLAYERS PLAYED AGAINST THE WELL PREPARED TEAM! AND CRUSH THEM ALL!!~

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome