~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

~ Malaysia VS Indonesia ~
Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 5:09 AM | 0 Harimau Comel
Tomorrow is the day when Malaysia will face Indonesia for the 1st leg of Final AFF Suzuki Cup.. I can't hardly wait to watch it, with other Malaysian supporters, in our homeground.. I believe that Malaysia could win this..~

For those who wants to buy the ticket, you can still do so today at Bukit Jalil National Stadium.. Unfortunately, VIP-2 seats RM50 has been sold out.. So hurry up, the sit for RM30 is still available for all.. Grab it ASAP!!~

It's gonna be an interesting match.. And it is consider as 'Classic Match'.. So hurry up Malaysians!! Let show our support by going to the Stadium and cheer for our team.. My hope and pray to Malaysian team so that we win the cup ^^~

GOOD LUCK!! MALAYSIA BOLEH!! ^^~

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome