~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

Pain and more pain..haiz..
Saturday, November 7, 2009 | 1:02 AM | 0 Harimau Comel
Today, during basketball training, i hurt myself again..

And this time, 2 fingers feel pain and numb a bit.. its not broken, mayb because of the ball hit hard..

But it feels so painful right now..and i can barely even squeeze my hands hard.

But anyhow..injury do happen during training right? Beside, i still haven't fully recovered from the previous accident..but ahh who cares..

Today (saturday), me and other friends will start our second MUET tests involving writing, reading and listening... God i'm afraid of listening..Reading i think i could do well..same goes to writing.. But i'm hoping that i could do well for listening..

Wish me luck guys/gurls!~

Well, a friend of my from a game waited for me to on9..hehe.. i'm sorry i came late.. but she does seems a bit different from b4..hopefully there's nothing wrong.. Hey, remember..share with me if u want kay?? :P

And by the time we start chatting, then i have to do something.. Argh.. Sorry again for not talking to you..

Owh well.. I feel tired now.. And wish me luck again!~

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome