~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

MUET is OVER..and Welcome for the Final sem's exam!~
Sunday, November 8, 2009 | 6:11 PM | 0 Harimau Comel
Phew...

For the last 3 MUET exams (Listening, Writing, Reading), it wasn't that tough.. But a bit complicated and not enough time for writing.. My head was like.. There's so much things to write but so little time to do..

But hopefully it'll be enough..huhu..

And my final sem's exam will start next week...or rather this week... Gosh.. And I still haven't find any place to do practical training yet... I'm freaking out right now!!

Anyway..

Today i talk to my friend xApplex from game called Celestial Destroyer.. We talked, and interesting topic came out during our conversation..So we jz chat and chat and chat.. Its nice to have conversation like that..Cuz it makes us wonder how life is..Different people, different life :P

And congratulations on some of the students of UniKOP who, well some of them finish exams today.. Wehh.. When you guys want to go out laa..I'm quite bored la stay at my house doing nothing..after this sure have no time to enjoy with ya'll.. *sob sob*

And again..

I'm tired.. Well.. Guess i'll write later :D Peace!~

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome