~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

I wonder...
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 | 12:11 AM | 1 Harimau Comel
I wonder..

Sometimes when i look around, i feel helpless..
Knowing that friends around me..
But i'm sure they ignore me..

I wonder..

Life i had sometimes bitter..
I want to smile but it seems like a waste of time..
I want to cherish the moment but somehow people like to deny..
Owh I wish I could grab that moment where I use to smile..

I wonder..

People like to hurt me..
Smiling to me but still talk bad about me..
I hate this feeling..
Cuz' the people i used to smile, backstabbing me..

I wonder..

When will I get my total happiness?
Is it when I get famous? Rich?
Or is it when the time I died?
Then people start acknowledge me?

For now.. I'll just keep wondering..

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome