~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

Influenza A H1N1!?
Saturday, October 3, 2009 | 4:56 AM | 0 Harimau Comel
Darn..

I just found out that a friend of mine got 2 major sickness..

Diabetes (however u spell that) and Influenza A H1N1..

I was a bit supprise because last time we just sat with each other,talking and eating.. But i could see that he was a bit sick, but not that ovious. My only hope is that he will recover as soon as possible..

Hmm.. What's going to happen with this world anyway.. With H1N1, and the recent earthquake of 7.9 magnitude at Indonesia.. and Tsunami on Samoan Island..

Let's all pray to God, and hope that He could protect us from any harm..

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome