~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

Long time no write..Haha :P
Monday, April 20, 2009 | 2:49 AM | 0 Harimau Comel
I'm so sorry for not getting online for such a long time..

It's been awhile since i last talk/chat/blog..
Been busy and a little bit heartbroken..
To those who are angry to me, i really want to say i'm sorry..
I dont really want our friendship to be gone just like that..
And seriously, i'm just close to that person and not more than that..

But anyway..

I know its hard to believe it so..
I let you decide..

By the way..
Those who read this..Dont have to spread the word..
Haha :P

But its nothing.. Dont worry.. Even if i died, i still want you all to come and visit me :P
And from the bottom of my heart, i want to say i'm so sorry.. Forgive me people for my foolishness deeds :P

...Or anything la..hehe :P

Peace people!

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome