~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

Thank GOD!
Friday, December 5, 2008 | 1:02 AM | 0 Harimau Comel
Today, weird thing happen..

I was suppose to have a class at 3:30pm, but then i decided on dropping the subject i registered..
And before that, it was raining..

So i thought to myself first, what should i do? Should i just stay and continue study the subject or should i drop it?
Then when the rain slowly stopped, i decided to head back home.. I was, in deed, tired and feel a little bit sick.

Then, a few hours later, a friend called me..
He told me that the parking area outside the college was flooded..
I was like.. "..Thank god i manage to get back home, or else i will be stucked in college for.. Who knows how long will it be.."

He told me that the flood was like almost to the roof of Produa Kancil..
To me, if i were there.. My motorcycle could be capsized (did i spell right?).. But anyway..

This semester, i should re-think of adding classes on the evening.. Its too risky.. In fact.. It's raining season right now in most parts of Malaysia..

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome