~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

Smiles! You're on a candid camera! Haha ~
Thursday, December 4, 2008 | 12:46 AM | 0 Harimau Comel
Tomorrow (or today.. As of i'm posting it 12:47am now), we'll be taking pictures of the Convocation Commettees who have dedicated their works and handle the situation where we have to hold the parents before the VIP's out from the Hall.

For me, this is another memory that i will cherish.. Working together in group.. It makes me abit stronger and more confident.

Some of them looked at me and maybe thought that i'm fearless.. He's tall.. He's fierce.. But to tell the truth? I'm just a normal tall guy that's sometimes lost his confidence when facing the crowd..

Weird ain't it? I'm about 6feet tall.. But i'm still nervous around people... Especially around girls.. Haha.. Some of them would tease me because they know that myself is a shy person.

But, at least i have friends who would play around and make jokes.. But who knows? Some of them might be acting good in front of me but doing the opposite thing behind me..

If that happens, i'll just smile and look at them. What ever happens next, it's all depends on myself to figure out.. :)

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome