~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

I'm still the same :)
Saturday, December 13, 2008 | 1:07 AM | 2 Harimau Comel
Darn it.. Its been a few days now..
I grow weaker each day..

My leg is killing me.. Everytime i try to walk at least for a few minute..
It gets painful for each step i took..

Today, something happened.. And darn i feel uneasy..

But a few of my friends came and talked.. And they told me i look different..
And why is that?

I'm still the same.. Maybe my attitude's changed a bit but..

I'm still the same-old-me..

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome