~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

What if...
Monday, November 24, 2008 | 7:24 PM | 0 Harimau Comel
What if..
That's something i've been thinking of.. The moment i open my eyes, looking around as if i thought i might not lived for another day.

What if..
What if i do, if one day, people around me had gone.. Perish into thin air. What can i do? What will i do?

What if..
Someone like myself lost in some deserted place.. Living with only a few options left to do and to choose.. Either to protect or to be killed..

What if..
The world is in stake.. War's everywhere.. I dont want this.. I dont want any of this.. None of this should've happened if it wasnt because of us humans.. Strive with lust and desire to conqure..

What if..
One day.. When something hit us.. Then we soon realise it was too late.. We cant even turn back the time.. Nor to avoid it.. Then we're realize, how aweful we have been.. Think about it..

What if...

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome