~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

Remember?
Friday, November 28, 2008 | 3:39 AM | 0 Harimau Comel
I remember back then..

When the car hit me and knock me out conciousness (did i spell that rite?).. It was then i realize, such a short life we had.. Am i just going to lay down with my own pool of blood, waiting slowly as my sight slowly fades away.. Am i going to die at this moment?

I know it sounds as simple as that, but the moment you experience it.. Your hearts start to beat fast... And you started seeing your past... God i was afraid... I really am... Did i done anything nice? Am i having alot of sins? All sorts of things comes back to haunt me...

Things are different right now.. And i think i've lost my previous 'self'.. I found it weird standing here right now, thinking.. Am i going to be alright? Maybe it was a sign from God. And believe me, all those things happened has its own reasons.. Think about it...

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome