~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

My writing :)
Sunday, November 23, 2008 | 7:11 PM | 0 Harimau Comel
Wonderful,
One thing that makes the world a better place,
Or one who finds a things to chill out,
Even if there's conflict around the world,
But it can't be vanished, even though war is emerge.

Wonderful,
The most powerful words of all,
Describing each thing and life,
Whenever we down and fall,
Remember that there must be a place like home.

Wonderful,
The earth is so wonderful, that I can't hardly say,
The living things that can co-operate,
Never been led to bloodshed,
Nor the politicians that lead to destruction.

Wonderful,
We shall not destroy the wonderful things in this life,
Protect it, live with it and keep it in heart,
That what we do is the only wonderful things we had.

*Please rate it... I dont know it it's good or not... Cos this is like my first poet i've wrote... :P*

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome