~ Its My Life.. Mr. Kr1ss aka Fitri Abdullah.. My Style.. ~
Anda Kini di Dunia Harimau Muda Bagi Makan Harimau atau Anda boleh Tengok Yang Lain.

I wonder what type of life i had..Hurmm..
Sunday, November 23, 2008 | 7:27 PM | 0 Harimau Comel
Life sometimes could be cruel...
Life sometimes could be bad...
But the truth is.. If you cant manage yourself..
Then what's the point of having this pathetic life..?

It's just sometimes.. The feeling we had.. Is never quite sure who.. Or what it is..
Stick with the truth.. But you'll found endless feelings.. Deep inside there's still a hole that remains closed.. Dark...

I find myself trapped in that hole.. The darkness.. Trying to escape, or maybe seek the light to guide me out from this hole..

Have me mercy.. Plz shine me the road so i could see.. Who i am with or when will it be..I cant hardly wait.. The pain is weakened me too much.. I cant even bare to stand more, nor to look what's store for me..

Cakaran Lama | Cakaran Baru
The Young Tigers

Fitri here.. Call me Rei if u want.. But most calls me Kriss in YM (Selangor 1).. From Malaysia.. Loves to listen to music.. Anything to ask... FACEBOOK... Enjoy reading..~

About Me
Laman Sembang Aku
Links
Entries



Navigations Here



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credit
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Others : A B C D
Edit By : Adeq
Best View : Google Chrome